ANTICORWrap B30 – Bitumen Coating
- plastic corrosion protection mass
- corrosion protection tape
Cold applied bitumen monotape-system according to EN 12068 standard, modified by elastomeric.
Class B means high mechanical strength, while class 30 means continuous working temperature up to 30°C.
- ANTICORWrap Primer 729,
- ANTICORWrap Mastic 710,
- ANTICORWrap 762-60 tape (1×50%).
- ANTICORWrap Primer 720 (1 liter),
- ANTICORWrap Mastic 710 (block 1 kg, tape 3 mm x 60 mm x 10 m),
- ANTICORWrap 762-60 tape (50 mm x 10 m, 100 mm x 10 m, 150 mm x 10 m),
- other sizes available on individual request.
- in corrosion protection coatings of steel pipelines, steel tanks and fittings in underground and under-water buildings,
- designed for factory coating rehabilitation (PE, PP).