Ethylene propylene rubber (EPR) High Voltage Tape, thickness 0,76 mm, possessing excellent electrical, chemical and physical properties, resistant to: UV and ageing, moisture, acids, corrosion. Self-amalgamating tape that maintains a tight insulation build-up for void free electrical stability and permanent resistance to moisture penetration. The excellent stretch permits fast taping speeds and uniform build-up with normal taping techniques, is compatible with all extruded dielectric cable insulations.
- 19 mm x 9 m,
- other sizes available on individual request.
- For insulating and jacketing of splices on power cable from 600 volts through 69,000 volts,
- For building stress cones and jacketing of terminations on power cable from 600 volts thru 35,000 volts,
- Due to its high stable mechanical and chemical properties, is ideal for cable jacket repair and restoration,
- Waterproofing and bundling the cables.