POLYKEN B30 – Monotape System
Cold applied PE monotape system in class B30, according to EN 12068 standard.
Holds the DVGW certificate.
Class B means medium mechanical strength, while class 30 means continuous working temperature up to 30°C.
- POLYKEN Primer 1027,
- POLYKEN 930-35 (1×66%) tape.
- POLYKEN Primer 1027 (1 liter),
- Butylmastik (block 1 kg, tape 3 mm x 60 mm x 10 m),
- POLYKEN 930-35 (35 mm x 15,25 m, 51 mm x 15,25 m, 102 mm x 15,25 m, 153 mm x 15,25 m),
- other sizes available on individual request.
- Corrosion protection and insulation of pipelines, welded joints and pipe fittings installed under and above the ground.