POLYKEN C50 – Two-Tape-System
Cold applied PE two-tape-system in class C50, according to EN 12068 standard.
Holds the DVGW certificate.
Class C means high mechanical strength, while class 50 means continuous working temperature up to 50°C.
- POLYKEN Primer 1027,
- POLYKEN 942-30 (1×50%) inner tape,
- POLYKEN 955-28 (1×50%) outer tape.
- POLYKEN Primer 1027 (1 liter),
- Butylmastik (block 1 kg, tape 3 mm x 60 mm x 10 m),
- POLYKEN 942-30 (50 mm x 15 m, 100 mm x 30 m),
- POLYKEN 955-28 (50 mm x 15 m, 100 mm x 30 m),
- other sizes available on individual request.
- Corrosion protection and insulation of pipelines, welded joints and pipe fittings installed under and above the ground.