Self-vulcanizing, silicone tape for insulation and repair. Originally designed for military purposes, it has been testing in extreme conditions and environments (-60 ÷ 260 °C).
- 25 mm x 3 m.
- for sealing, repairing and protecting water installations, hoses and electric cables, connection of cables and telephone connectors, pipes, overhead duct connections, etc.,
- perfect for repairing insulation and connecting wires of devices working in water environment, water pumps, etc.,
- water retention under pressure,
- for reconstrusting silicone insulation of power and car cables and wires,
- in the automotive industry (eg leaky radiator hose, etc.).