At ANTICOR Company we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. As such, we treat your personal data in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations at all times. We have appointed a competent and reliable Data Protection Officer becausewe would like to inform you about the processing of personal data.
General information clause
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) – (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, we inform you that:
Personal data controller
Your personal data is controlled by ANTICOR Sp. z o.o., 32-020 Wieliczka, 28 Wygoda Street
registered in the register of companies of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście, XII Commercial Division under KRS number 0000145461, NIP tax identification number 6770046610, REGON state statistical number 350523037.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer whom you can contact on matters regarding your personal data protection at: email@example.com, or in written form sent to our registered address indicated in item I.
Objectives and legal grounds for processing
Your personal data processing objectives have been specified. As a controller, we will process your personal data:
- to enter into a(n) agreement / contract based on your interest in our offer (legal grounds: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- to perform and act pursuant to the agreement / contract upon conclusion thereof (legal grounds: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- for analytical purposes (better alignment of our services with our customers’ needs, general optimization of our products, optimization of our customer services processes, development of the knowledge of our customers, financial analysis of our Company, etc.) in pursuit of our legitimate interest therein (legal grounds: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
- for archival (evidence) purposes in pursuit of our legitimate interest in securing information with a view to a legal requirement to demonstrate facts (legal grounds: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
- to establish, exercise or defend legal claims in pursuit of our legitimate interest therein (legal grounds: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
- to study customer satisfaction in pursuit of our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our services and the level of our customers’ satisfaction with our products and services (legal grounds: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
The right to object
You shall have the right to object to the processing of your personal data described hereinabove at any time. We shall discontinue the processing of your personal data for those purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or we require your data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Personal data storage period
Your personal data resulting from the conclusion of the agreement / contract shall be processed for a period wherein claims related thereto may be disclosed, and for a period required under the tax law, i.e. for a period of 5 years from the end of the year wherein we concluded the agreement / contract.
Your data may also be accessed by our subcontractors (processors), e.g. law firms, IT firms, claims adjusters, services providers as part of claims adjustment, or transport companies.
The rights of data subjects:
Pursuant to the GDPR, you shall have the right to:
- access your personal data and receive a copy thereof;
- rectify (correct) your data;
- delete your data and limit the processing thereof;
- object to the processing of your data;
- data portability;
- file a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
Information of the required / voluntary provision of data
Provision of data shall be voluntary but required to conclude a(n) agreement / contract with us.
We used technical and organizational measures to protect the User’s data against loss, modification or access by third parties. The security procedures we apply are regularly improved along with technological progress.
The status of a statement on the protection of personal data valid on 20-07-2018.