POLYETHYLENE PIPE COATING – PE
Polyethylene insulation to protect pipes below the ground against corrosion. Polyethylene insulation of steel fittings and welds.
We offer a wide range of insulation systems for steel pipes. Insulation of steel pipes is an excellent method to increase their lifetime by increasing resistances to corrosion, mechanical damage and chemical or thermal factors.
In our offer you will find a wide range of polyethylene insulations for steel pipes with diameters ranging from 33.7 mm to 1220 mm and lengths from 6 m to 14 m (insulation thickness: class A50 – 1.1 mm; class B50 – 1.7 mm; class C50 – 2.4 / 3.0 mm).
We have many years of experience in insulating the outer surfaces of pipelines, proven by numerous references. We also supply polyethylene insulation for various steel parts.
We are a manufacturer of high-quality corrosion protection insulation for protecting steel fittings and welded joints on construction sites.
- Insulation of water pipes
- Insulation of gas pipes
- Insulation of waste water pipes and pipes in sewage treatment plants
- Insulation of fuel pipes, industrial pipelines in refineries, petrol stations and other chemical plants
- Protective pipe insulation
- Insulation of other industrial pipelines with operating temperatures from -70˚C to +50˚C
- Insulation of fittings laid underground
- Insulation of welded joints on site
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reliable corrosion protection for pipelines below the ground
- Increased resistance to mechanical damage
- Excellent adhesion to the pipe surface
- Lifetime of coatings up to 50 years
- Complete protection of the welding zone of insulated pipes
- Bending of insulated steel pipes is possible without risk of damage
- Corrosion protection for fittings and welds laid into the ground
Polyethylene insulation for pipes protection:
|Diameter of the pipe||33.7 mm – 1220.0 mm|
|Length of the pipe||6.0 m – 14.0 m|
|Thickness of insulation||Class A50 – 1.1 mm
Class B50 – 1.7 mm
Class C50 – 2.4-3.0 mm
|Tightness test of the coating||High-voltage defectoscope method
5 kV + 5 kV/mm thickness max 20 kV
External polyethylene fittings insulation:
|Insulation class||B-30, C-50|
|Insulation colour||White, yellow, black|
|Diameter range for fittings||108.0 mm – 1 620.0 mm|
DO YOU NEED POLYETHYLENE INSULATION FOR PIPES OF OTHER DIMENSIONS?
DO YOU NEED CUSTOMISED SOLUTIONS FOR INSULATING FITTINGS AND WELDS?
At the customer’s request, it is possible to provide insulation on pipe sections shorter than 6 m and with a diameter greater than 1220 mm. We will be happy to help you to choose the optimum type of steel pipe insulation and select the optimum type of insulation for fittings or welded joints. As a manufacturer, we can prepare a fully dedicated solution for you and prepare a fully dedicated solution.
Do you need advice or a quotation? Contact us:
- Mariusz RYBSKI, tel.: +48 691 981 041, email@example.com
- Karol WIĘCŁAW, tel.: +48 721 390 700, firstname.lastname@example.org