MARKING TAPE 252
Marking tape with the inscription.
- In the gas industry for marking the course of gas pipeline routes, available in yellow.
- In the power industry for marking cable routes, available in blue (up to 1 kV) and red (above
1 kV). The colours and thickness of the tapes used to mark power networks are consistent with the standards depending on the rated voltage of the network.
- In water supply and sewage systems for marking the water supply or sewage network for early warning of the existence of the above-mentioned network, available in blue and brown.
- In telecommunications for marking and locating telecommunications cables, available in orange and with an imprint: ATTENTION TELECOMMUNICATION CABLE, ATTENTION FIBER OPTIC CABLE, ATTENTION OPTOTELECOMMUNICATION CABLE.
- For district heating, for marking the district heating network, available in yellow and purple.