Bristle Blaster® – Cordless
Bristle Blaster® Cordless is a surface preparation technology for various industries. It provides surface preparation grade comparable with Sa 2½ per ISO 8501.
This process uses a specially designed rotary bristle tool. The rotating bristles are DYNAMICALLY TUNED to the power tool, which results in impact and immediate retraction of bristle tips form the corroded surface. The bristle tips are designed to strike the corroded sufrace with kinetic energy that is equivalent to grit blast media, thereby generating a texture and visual cleanliness that mimics the grit blasting process.
- work without any limits
- as a part of the CAS (Cordless Alliance System) battery packs and chargers from different manufacturers can be used interchangeably
- no external power source or compressed air needed
- ideal for spot repairs and work at height surface preparation
- time approx. 25 min. for 8Ah/18V 2,200 rpm for single belt operation
- includes a safety switch
- an anti-vibration handle and a new robust fronthead
- new solid head
- adjustable accelerating bar (to fit difficult to reach objectsreach places)