ANTICORRay WSS80 – insulation system in coating class C HT80
- heat shrink sleeve
- closure patch
Corrosion protection for buried and above-ground steel pipelines – System ANTICORRay WSS80 according to EN 12068 (DIN 30 672-2000) standard in class C HT80 (high temperature).
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES:
- Resistant to shear forces caused by soil and thermal changes,
- Hard and very durable, resistant to mechanical damage (e.g. during ditch backfilling),
- Applied onto wet epoxide; therefore, no extra heating and hardening is required,
- Creates the three-layer factory-made insulation,
- ANTICORRay WSS60 heat shrink sleeve creates a monolithic pipeline coating system,
- Very low vapour permeability,
- High dielectric strength.
For more information about the system, see www.anticorray.pl