Polyethylene insulation to protect pipes below the ground against corrosion.
We offer a wide range of insulation systems for steel pipes. Insulation of steel pipes is an excellent method to increase their lifetime by increasing resistances to corrosion, mechanical damage and chemical or thermal factors.
In our offer you will find a wide range of polyethylene insulations for steel pipes with diameters ranging from 33.7 mm to 1220 mm and lengths from 6 m to 14 m (insulation thickness: class A50 – 1.1 mm; class B50 – 1.7 mm; class C50 – 2.4 / 3.0 mm).
We have many years of experience in insulating the outer surfaces of pipelines, proven by numerous references.
- Insulation of water pipes
- Insulation of gas pipes
- Insulation of waste water pipes and pipes in sewage treatment plants
- Insulation of fuel pipes, industrial pipelines in refineries, petrol stations and other chemical plants
- Protective pipe insulation
- Insulation of other industrial pipelines with operating temperatures from -70˚C to +50˚C
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reliable corrosion protection for pipelines below the ground
- Increased resistance to mechanical damage
- Excellent adhesion to the pipe surface
- Lifetime of coatings up to 50 years
- Complete protection of the welding zone of insulated pipes
- Bending of insulated steel pipes is possible without risk of damage
- możliwość gięcia zaizolowanych rur stalowych bez obaw o ich uszkodzenie
|Diameter of the pipe
||33.7 mm – 1220.0 mm
|Length of the pipe
||6.0 m – 14.0 m
|Thickness of insulation
||Class A50 – 1.1 mm
Class B50 – 1.7 mm
Class C50 – 2.4-3.0 mm
|Tightness test of the coating
||High-voltage defectoscope method
5 kV + 5 kV/mm thickness max 20 kV
Do you need advice or a quotation? Contact us:
Type of work: Corrosion protection of steel structures.
Materials: Two-component polyurethane spray coating Protegol.
ANTICOR has a vast experienced and skilled staff to apply double-component polyurethane coatings.
The coatings are applied using the airless spraying method.
We employ a highly specialised team equipped with machines suitable for the completion of coatings as well as apparatus to monitor application conditions and coating quality.
Our coatings conform to the requirements of EN 10290, DIN 30671 and DIN 30677.
Our services of application of spray-on polyurethane coatings are completed on ANTICOR’s premises, customers’ premises or directly on site.
Type of work: Corrosion protection technology for product pipes and casing pipes.
Materials: ANTICOR Syntetix CF (Casing Filler) – technology for protecting the carrier pipe laid in the casing pipe, by fully filling the space between this two pipes with a synthetic material of exceptional corrosion protection properties.
ANTICOR CC (Casing Closure) – is a sealing system for both ends of the casing pipe.
ANTICOR having a qualified staff with many years of experience in the field of corrosion protection, offers products and technologies for protecting carrier pipes laid in casing pipes.
The ANTICOR Syntetix technology is used for:
- securing the carrier pipe in the casing pipe on newly built pipeline sections,
- repairing the insulation of the carrier pipe in the casing pipe on already used pipelines.
Syntetix masses have exceptional anticorrosive and sealing properties. Stable properties upon operation over many years. Anticor Syntetix CF received a positive opinion from the Polish Institute of Oil and Gas, No. 02-2010-GP-2, that recommended it for use in the gas industry. ANTICOR holds a Hygienic Certificate
HK/W/0568/01/2010 issued by the Polish National Institute of Hygiene. Syntetix masses doesn´t contain components hazardous to health and the environment.